Monday, October 13, 2003

URGH!
terrible...i almost died from food poisoning afew daez ago!
ate sushi frm careffour on fridae evening...had crab for dinner and that very night,i had diarrhoea n vomitted once...all the crab came out!
wen 2 sch on saturdae morn 4 my accounts CA2 n aft reaching hm,i was half dead...cldnt move or sit up...slept most of the time...dat evening,my temp hit a high of 38.8 degrees...
sat nite was terrible cos i kept vomittin but my mum slept wif me dat nite so she was there 2 comfort me...felt so loved...hehe...im better now already...
food poisoning aint fun at all...u can practically wish u were dead!it's dat serious...now the sight of sushi n crab makes me sick...tink it'll take me awhile 2 get over it...

ps: it was the sushi dat was contaminated,nt the crab,cos my family ate the crab as well n dey were fine...onli i had the sushi...

No comments:



call me tiger