Monday, November 24, 2003

ewww...
wen 2 PHS 2dae 2 take the NCOs 4 campcraft n aft dat i wen 2 cut my hair n yikes!it's so terrible!it's like so short now(still can tie budden it's much shorter than b4)...n it seems so dry...yucky!tink i gotta go 4 some hair treatment soon...shldnt haf dyed my hair in the 1st place...shld haf left it in it's original straight n silky state...owell...
now i gotta dye back black coz of my course...meanin there'll b MORE damage 2 my hair!guess i'll rebond it 1 more time n datz it...leave it as dat...juz hope dat aft dying my hair black the condition will b betta...if it gets worse,i'll b so devastated manz...
sumeone came over frm 3pm all the wae 2 7pm...so cool lahz,had fun...haha...at least my dae wasnt so dead 2dae...haha...
hey,wat do u mean by i get u mad?hey look,u r NOT the onli 1 wif feelings alrite so watz all those tok abt ME gettin YOU mad?wateva lahz...now wateva i do is wrong wrong wrong...n u juz gotta sae it out.

No comments:



call me tiger