Tuesday, December 30, 2003

countdwn tmr...
tmr is the countdwn 4 2004!goin 2 countdwn wif the deltarians!
as 4 u,i wish u'll bring me back...dun leave me behind...i dun wish 2 go thru wat im goin thru now...im in a fix,n u noe my condition the best,so u r the 1 hu understands it all the best...
as 4 how im goin 2 get outta the mess im in,i really haf no idea...i nid ur support alot...coz u r my best pal,my pillar in life...don't gif up hope on me...
aniwae he doesn't haf 2 noe wat we said,coz it's so none of his biz...i noe wat kinda person he is now...mr super buaya...dunno lahz,cant b bothered oready aniwae...
hey!im glad dat ur mood is improving oready!muz b coz of ur GD88 rite?hahaha...n dun use dat pic aniwhere,coz it's dumb...look so toot...nxt time muz take betta 1...haha...muz take wif me lah,dun alwaes ask me 2 take alone!hahaha...

No comments:



call me tiger