Sunday, January 04, 2004

oh man...
argh!my sandflies bites r still itching like mad!it's been almost a mth oready!yet it's still itchin a lot!i cannot take it animore!i wanna tear my skin off man!n the marks r so red n ugly...im prayin hard dat the marks wun leave scars...
the medication the doc gave me doesnt seem 2 haf ani effect on me man!now...the itch is cumin back 2 me again...seems like it's itchier than b4...oh man...
i tink i gotta buy some skin repair cream 2 remove those ugly red marks...it's killin me!argh!i gotta do smth abt it...
oh no...tmr sch is startin...so boring!haiz...haven had enuf holidae yet...more than 2 wks was spent on my CI course n so much of my time on NPCC...i haven even had some fun n now sch is startin?!
i betta stop here n get goin...ITCHY!hahaha...take care dudes!

No comments:



call me tiger