Saturday, January 17, 2004

tired...
juz got hm abt 1/2 hr ago...stayed over at PHS last nite...so freakin tired now!slept at like 2.30am n woke at 5am coz cherry n i had 2 go 2 Hwa Chong JC 4 our road marshal duty 2 clear our probation...
oh yah ben,thanx 4 lending ur windbreaker 2 me last nite...w/o it i tink i wld haf been real frozen...sorri if i casued u ani inconvenience...im really grateful 4 ur windbreaker...
im sorri 4 all the torture u r goin thru but im sort of stuck now as well...somehow i cant really get myself out of diz situation...i hafta b sure not 2 make the same mistake again...sorri 4 kiping dat fact frm u...
n if u really wanna leave n nt care abt me animore,i understand perfectly...coz i noe dat u r tired of everyting...i really appreciate ur care n concern n im sorri dat i haven been showing my side......sometimes i am,but mayb nt it's nt obvious enuf 4 u...
aniwaez,i mite b rebonding my hair later...wonder if my parents will sponsor me...i hope so...okiez,i gtg,gonna catch some slp...very tired...

No comments:



call me tiger