Wednesday, February 04, 2004

lackin of smth...
hmm...felt shitty all over again 2dae...felt dat there's smth lackin in my life ever since it all ended...i was pretty alrite but wen i was on my wae hm,i started tinking n all the sweet memories flooded my head...
owell,had my shower,feelin a lil betta now...hope i'll stay diz wae n put him aside frm now on...(easier said than done but i'll try...)hopefully in no time i'd b back 2 my usual self again...
now i worry 4 my biz stats coz on the 14th feb,i'll b havin my biz stats CA...so freakish!muz get him 2 teach me,hope he will wanna coach me 4 stats,otherwise im a goner~!
met him on 2nd feb nite (1 dae aft it happened) n wat he said abt the last hug n so on was so piercing man...it was the wae he said it rather...so saddening...but he popped by on 3rd feb mornin b4 i wen 2 sch...haiz...dunno lahz,so messy sia tings now...
nvm,i'll juz take 1 dae at a time n c how tings goes...hope it'll b a betta tmr 4 me...

No comments:



call me tiger