Sunday, February 08, 2004

tiring dae...
juz got hm frm dinner at swensen's...wen 2 bumbong...so ulu...fed mosquitoes there somemore...haha...now so itchy sia...
aniwae,watz happening 2 u again boi?dun fall animore...u gotta get up on ur both feet again!u said dat my attitude 2wards u has changed...u may b rite but u gotta understand dat my life is nt 100% smooth-sailing...i've got my own probs 2 handle so i do get occasional mood swings...dat is smth dat i've got no control over...
im sure u'll b able 2 climb up on both ur feet soon...i wan 2 c u walk thru diz path on ur own as much as u can...dun rely on ppl...coz if u overcome diz urself,u'll definitely b a stronger man...
sch starts tmr...haven done my damn tutorial yet...n the most freakin thing is dat on 14th Feb,i haf my biz stats CA1...wat the *toot* man!n the worse ting is dat i noe nuts abt biz stats...im so doomed...i really gotta pull up my socks soon otherwise i'd b in deep shit...
alritez...i betta get goin oready...got sch tmr...humpx...

No comments:



call me tiger