Thursday, March 18, 2004

tired...but very very happy...
yawnz...juz got hm...aniwae i wen 2 sch as usual den aft sch i met my lil cow...we wen 2 watch the eye 2...nt bad but i feel dat the eye 1 was betta...
b4 the show,we juz walked arnd PS n aft the show,we wen 2 Istana Park while baby enjoyed his takopachi balls...aft he was done wif his takopachi balls,we wen back hm...hehe...he wen 2 cut his hair n the barber was so full of crap...so farnie...
althou nth much was done at his place,time spent wif him was nice...wish dat we can spend more time 2gether b4 he enlist...spending time wif him juz makes me feel...so happy n contented...so xin fu...haha...
tmr im gonna skip my 2 lects coz im goin 2 PHS aft my CIP for NPCC camp...but i won't b stayin over cos of econs test...

No comments:



call me tiger