Wednesday, April 07, 2004

double n triple dang!!!
i was hm since 6.15pm but i onli juz entered my hse at 7.30pm cos i made a stupid mistake of 4gettin 2 bring my keys!argh!so yeahz...was stranded outside my hse 4 over an hr...
diz aint dat bad actually...i remembered once abt 2 yrs back,i wen 4 npcc camp n i 4got 2 bring my keys!dang!i was locked out 4 like 4 freakin hrs!imagine...aft camp n u r totally so damn shag n u 4got 2 bring ur keys!i was so angry at myself den!
aniwae,i juz got myself a new pair of specs 2dae...collection will b on mondae...made a rimless specs...haha...val n steph made a pair each too!we juz had diz sudden urge 2 make a new pair of specs!i can finally kiss my black rimmed specs goodbye(it's more 4 hm use)...haha...finally i dun hafta moan n groan over my specs which looks so oversize on me...it's not huge actually,but dunno y it looks gigantic on me...wif diz new specs made,i'll use it more often than my previous 3 other pairs...yay!hehe...
ok...presentation 2dae was alrite...breezed thru my part...thank goodness i was pretty stable...
yes!!!less than 24hrs n i'll get 2 c jer!!!cant wait 2 see his botak head!hahaha...
hmm...im kinda sad dat he n i r nt in contact animore...sucha pity dat tings turn out liddat...sumtimes i dunno y u flare weneva we r tokin so ok over msn...i dun like it wen tings turn nasty...sumtimes i really feel dat u r the 1 hu's makin tings big n it's hard 4 us 2 eva reconcile...i feel u gotta make the line less taut...it'll snap 1 dae...so gif some slack weneva possible...wish tings will b ok btwn us soon...
hmm...been eatin pretty alot lately...tink it's due 2 my period...it's cumin...cant b help!!!but the amt of food im consuming really freaks me out sumtimes...n im HUNGRY now!haha...kk...gonna get dinner!

No comments:



call me tiger