Monday, May 31, 2004

"birthdae gift" frm my cadets
i suddenly juz remembered diz datz y im onli bloggin it now...last saturdae(29th may),i wen 2 PHS as usual 4 npcc training n aft training,my cadets surprised me by dropping 2 pumping position n started singing 'happy birthdae' 2 me...dat muz haf been planned by kelvin n joo song...
aniwae,aft holding dat pumping position n aft the song ended,dey spelt out 'Happy Birthday Woman Cadet Inspector Chan May Anne Yiptong' n 4 every letter,dey had 2 do 1 pumping!oh my goodness!aniwae,they din complete my name coz dey were unsure of my surname,i changed surnames so mani times(or rather they changed it 4 me),ranging frm chung to cheong to chen...like wat the...in the end they spelt chong i tink...dun even noe my surname?like watz my name tag on my full uniform there 4 den?dey left out 'Yiptong'...guess it was pretty tiring 4 dem!haha...
so yeahz,got diz sutffed toy frm joosong n a bracelet wif my name engraved on it frm kelvin...but i tink everybody(meaning the rest of my colleagues)chipped in 4 my gift too...the bracelet is really pretty...hehe...ok ok,gonna watch movie...at hm...haha!shh!cheerios!

No comments:



call me tiger