Monday, May 17, 2004

happy bdae daddy!!!
yepz!it's my daddy's bdae 2dae!!!gave him the card dat i made on behalf of the whole family,signed by all of us of coz!
aniwae,my left eye is swollen n it's bloodshot!woke up diz mornin n felt dat my left eye cldnt open fully...dad sent me 2 deb's place n my eye was betta aft dat...got back hm n tried 2 slp awhile n aft abt 40mins of my nap,my left eye puffed up again...now it's red n swollen again...it kinda hurts a lil too...
aniwae,wen 2 deb's hse n we were supposed 2 watch 'dawn of the dead'...apparently,the darn CD had some probz so yeahz,we din get 2 watch it...so sad...but nvm,coz she'll b gettin another copy frm her fren...ooo...we bitched abt lotsa stuff...there wasnt enuf time 4 us 2 finish our "lesson" man,so deb,let's haf another mit up session 4 all those bitching!haha!
alritez all,it's dinner time!muz go haf dinner wif my family!!!happy bdae once again daddy!muacks!~

No comments:



call me tiger