Thursday, June 03, 2004

blur vision = tired
crap,im damn tired now...vision's blur...tink i'll b slpin soon...aniwae,2dae was sucha long dae 4 me...wen 2 PHS,den 2 PA,den back 2 PHS den 2 PA again...my gawd!travel to n fro...1st trip 1 PA was 2 bring my sec1 cadets 2 collect their full u...2nd trip dwn was 2 get my probation form signed but the HR head wasnt in(AGAIN!)like y on earth is she alwaes nt arnd?irritating...
aft my 2nd trip dwn 2 PA,i was still kinda earli 2 go back 2 PHS 4 sec2 n 3's air rifle shooting practice,so i wen 2 Toa Payoh 2 collect my jeans...
*jumps 4 joy*!!!mummy said she's gonna bring me 2 buy more jeans!meaning it doesnt hafta b on my own expense!yay!diz pair i got frm TPY was at my own expense...really cant wait 2 go shoppin wif mum!shoppin wif mum is simple the best!i told her i wanna get abt another 4 more pairs n she scolded me siao...watz so mad abt dat?1 dae 1 pair 2 wear 2 sch wat...i've excluded wkends very good oready...haha...
alritez,i tried tokin 2 ben online 2dae...tings went...hmm...nt smooth neither was it bad...it was juz ok...at least more tings r kinda cleared now...he's still kinda weird n all dat...din really go in2 ani kinda discussion,juz a superficial conversation...but owellz...i'll juz wait n c how tings goes...
hmmz...diz is gettin abit too draggy...i'll betta b off 4 now...off 2 bed...zZzZ...nitez!

No comments:



call me tiger