Monday, July 19, 2004

brothers r SUCKERS!!!
both my brothers r suckers!fuckheads!my bloody brothers conspired wif 1 another 2 lemme use the fuckin family account on the com instead of the admin account!so i DUN HAF msn 2 use!i cant even get in2 fuckin frenster!y?coz diz bloody family account CANNOT log on 2 ani interactive websites!FUCK!
yeahz rite,so much tok abt my elder bro wanting 2 get my bloody com fixed rite?fuckshit!i shld haf known betta!he's been saein dat 4 the past 2 yrs n wat do i get?no fuckin shit!pissed 2 the MAX!my elder bro wanted the G-shock dat i won,now he can totally 4get abt havin it AT ALL!i still contemplated givin it 2 him since his bdae's round the corner,but nw,HELL NO!i rather juz leave it in the box n let it ROT!
my younger bloody bro was like juz saein "u go n ask kor kor lah,he sae onli 2 let u use the family account"...c,he ganged up wif my elder bro!he doesnt even wanna lemme use the com awhile juz coz "kor kor said so"!fuck!yeahz,if my elder bro asked him 2 go n jump off the bloody building or eat shit,i bet he'd listen as well!coz "kor kor said so"!yes yes,im damn bloody vulgur 2dae but i dont fuckin care!im like so bloody pissed!dey wanna play?SURE fuckin ting man!diz really "made" my fuckin dae man!

enuf of ranting...guess i've let out enuf steam (althou im still boiling inside)...aniwae,wanna "complain" a lil abt ydae...hon booked out onli ydae at 6am n he told me 2 go over 2 his hse at 8am,so yeahz,i was there on time...wen i got 2 his place,i called him,no reply...msg him,no reply...ok nvm,so i waited...awhile later i called n msg again...still no reply...so i tot mayb he had some last min duty n got held back...so yeahz,i waited n waited...n guess how long i waited?u'll nv guess it at all...3hrs 15mins!whoo hoo!is dat like record breakin or wat?cant believe i actually had the patience 2 wait DAT long!
i admit dat i was gettin real pissed aft an hr...2 hrs later i almost exploded!so i made my wae 2 the market 2 get a drink 2 calm myself...on the 3rd hr,i was on the verge of makin my wae hm oready n den juz nice he sent me a msg...n guess where he was?AT HOME!!!!!ARGH!i almost wanted 2 fling my hp far awae man!
apparently he was home at arnd 6.30am,n he fell aslp on the couch...n yes,he left his hp in his room...how smart can he get?so yeahz,my msges n fonecalls din reach him at all coz his hp was on silent mode...GRR!so much 4 waitin so long... :(
waited frm 8am to 11.15am...was so tired dat i almost wanted 2 juz find a cosy corner n slp...wahaha!oh...is dat a laff?yeahz,a "laff" is finally cumin out frm me,wat a wonder...2 tink i can still laff aft dat shit (my irritating bros thingy) juz happened...
owellz,wateva...im outta there...there's no fuckin shit 4 me 2 do online oready... im gettin too lanky on my post aniwae...been kinda long winded in my previous post as well...so yeahz,im off!

No comments:



call me tiger