Thursday, July 29, 2004

late!
im an hr late 4 sch...but i've got a valid reason 4 dat...i woke up at 6.45am,oready wantin 2 get ready 2 go 2 sch,in fact if i did leave wif my dad n younger bro,i wld haf reached sch an hr earlier!
howeva,my body wen bonkers...i woke up wif a nasty tummy ache n had the major runs 4 45mins!yes,45 freakin mins...wif severe pains...i felt like vomittin as well...tink im sufferin frm minor food poisonin...diz feelin aint good...
ended up leavin the hse real late...as i was leavin hm,the severe pain came back den it wen awae aft awhile...
finally in sch n luckily diz tcher is very lenient,he gave me my attendance n said i shld haf stayed at hm instead...how nice...hehe...
ok ok,i betta go n start listening 2 his lesson now...break's over...ciaoz...

*really hope dat i'll b ok 2nite,n nt vomit...*

No comments:



call me tiger