Friday, July 16, 2004

so mani happenings...
1stly,i've collected my prizes frm Singtel...the mp3 player i still gotta go dwn 2 Samsung's dunno where 2 get it...so mafan...but got my cheque n watches...so pretty!
aniwae,on my wae hm wif my mummy,we saw a traffic accident involving a mini bus n a poor motorcyclist...the motorcyclist was an NS man (he was clad in No.4)...i din c the whole ting coz i was bz lookin at my hp but i heard the damn loud BANG wen the mini bus hit the rear of the motorcycle!according 2 my mum,the poor boi flew quite a distance...wen i looked up he was oready sprawled on the ground...wen we drove past him,i saw dat his whole right arm was badly grazed!n he walked wif a limp as he was tryin 2 make his wae 2 the curb...
all diz happened sumwhere outside Castle Green...we wen hm 2 park the car,got out a bottle of 1.5 litre of water n tissues...wanted 2 aid dat poor guy...but by the time we were abt 2 reach him,he got on2 his bike n drove off...tink he's stayin arnd my area coz he drove into Lentor estate...it's amazing dat he cld still get on2 his bike n ride hm...hope he's ok...the worst ting was dat the driver of the mini bus stopped his vehicle like so damn far awae,n i tink he left aft awhile w/o even takin a look at the NS boi...so i guess it's a hit n run?
freak dat driver!luckily the NS guy seems alrite...owellz...my mum was like in sucha daze man!n i was like kinda stunned too...felt weird n all at the point in time...hopefully i wun get nitemares 2nite...
owellz...tink i'll get goin now...nitez all...n God Bless dat dude...

No comments:



call me tiger