Thursday, August 26, 2004

argh!plan foiled!
2dae's 1st lesson is IS,dat boring 3 freakin hrs lesson of doin nth in the computer lab!class starts at 9am n i planned 2 reach at 9.30am...
if i wanted 2 reach at 9,i shld leave hm at 7.45am,but i juz stepped in2 the shower at the time dat im supposed 2 leave...YES!dat was done on purpose!but guess wat?my mum happend 2 b still at hm n i actually wanted her 2 juz send me 2 the mrt station...she ended up sendin me directly 2 sch...n i was like on time!!!
my plan of wantin 2 reach sch late has been totally crapped up!haha... nt blaming my mum,happy dat she sent me 2 sch so den i nid nt haf 2 squeeze wif all the workin adults on the train...
oh dang...i had 1 roti prata diz mornin on the wae sch in the car but im hungry now oready!argh!!!!!HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY!wen will he gif us a break?i wanna EAT!argh!i feel so piggy...haha!

No comments:



call me tiger