Tuesday, August 17, 2004

debate is finally over!
our debate topic 4 2dae was: The key strategy in running a business is price,not quality.
n i was on the opposition team...Q&A was horrible,coz out of 3 qns,i was bein bombed wif 2 of dem...i almost dieded!the best ting was dat val n steph were in the proposition team!1st qn was posted by diz 4warded module student but the qn was bein asked by val...den 2nd qn was bein asked by steph...both my buddies tried 2 kill me by directing qns at me!boo hoo!
the mean ting i did (which was my immediate natural reaction) was dat i mouthed "shit u" 2 steph wen she directed the qn at me...i feel so mean now...haha...sorry babe!heh!
btw...hon booked out!!!!!yay!haha...he's on MC till tmr nite!yay!so 2 sae i'd get 2 c him tmr!hehe...will b goin over 2 his hse in the mornin,den go 2 sch...den aft sch i tink most prob is go over 2 his place again...haha...
alritez...im off 2 watch the repeat of Singapore Idol's 1st epsiode now!

No comments:



call me tiger