Friday, August 13, 2004

whoo hoo!lalala!
5 1/2 hrs of intensive studyin has got me MAD!yes!im like ultra hyper now can?!TAXATION CA is FINALY over!!!!!YAY!skipped a tutorial 2dae 2 study continuously 4 those 5 hrs plus...n i sent loads of MMS 2dae!haha...y?coz M1 is havin FREE MMS promotion everydae frm now till 18th aug!but it's free onli frm 11am-1pm!yay!hahaha...so those ppl usin M1,it's MMS war time!!!!!
ok,too much of studyin really has gotten me a lil mad...but i dunno y im so happy 2dae!mayb it's the MMS thingy,mayb it was the studyin,mayb it was dat i got 2 c hon...haha...but no matter wat it was,im glad dat im feelin diz wae...it's been quite some time since i felt diz wae...crazy me!hahaz...kk...got lotsa pic 2 upload!gtg!

ps: hon posted my pic on his blog!hahaha!so funny...i miz him!!!!!

No comments:



call me tiger