Saturday, August 07, 2004

yawnz...
juz got hm...was at hon's hse since last nite...stayed over...my dad was supposed 2 cum n pick me at arnd midnite,coz he had 2 pick my younger bro,but i haf no idea y my dad din call me at all last nite...i waited till arnd 1am,cldnt take it ani longer so juz fell aslp...had a sleepless nite coz i was still waitin 4 my dad 2 call...so yeahz,datz how i ended up spendin the nite at hon's place...
woke up at 11am diz mornin...lazed arnd like a bum...wen 4 lunch n he wen back 2 camp...goin 4 dinner 2nite wif my family,too bad hon cant join us...the other time the buffet at Conrad he oso cldnt make it...alwaes juz nice wen we haf family meal n he's invited den he gotta b in camp,humpx...too bad he doesnt haf the priviledge 2 enjoy good food wif us...aww...
ok ok...i gotta get goin...muz start 2 study 4 my nxt paper which is on tues...most prob wun b studyin on mon coz im goin 4 NDP(LIVE)!wahaha...alritez...ciaoz!gonna slp i tink...tired 2 the max!

No comments:



call me tiger