Tuesday, September 14, 2004

absent-minded me...
tink my memory is slowly failing me...wanted 2 blog dat i had a haircut on sundae...it's super layered...ppl sae dat it doesnt look ani much diff but onli aft i lift my hair den the change can b seen...coz it's really too too too layered...i like haf short hair on the outer layer n damn long hair on the inner layer...
initially cldnt get use 2 my new haircut coz i felt like i had lionhead... haha...but guess it's ok now...it's juz a matter of gettin used 2 it...kinda happy wif my new haircut...at least i feel it's smth diff...
dammit,i feel so damn freakin slpy...slept at 3.40am last nite!was doin crochetting...so damn addictive,cldnt stop doin...so i juz wen on n on till my eyes cldnt take it animore...cld actually haf continued,but i tot 2 myself: "i nid my rest or i'd die in sch"...hah...
haha...alritez...tcher's startin class soon...gotta get goin...cheerios!

No comments:



call me tiger