Thursday, September 09, 2004

groanz...
guess wat?im in sch...yes...during my holz!yucks!y?coz the com dat im sharin wif my dad at hm has no microsoft words 4 me 2 use,so ive got no choice but 2 use sch's com!my bros r selfish pigs,so i can totally kick the idea of using their com at all...
aniawe,hon surprised me ydae...he took MC n i din noe abt it...actually i kinda suspected it the nite b4 but din really tink abt it...so yeahz,i wen 2 phs 4 my sec2's campcraft training...n aft training,wen i was abt 2 go hm,hon juz appeared behind me!heh!i was tinking which freak was following me n wen i turned arnd...TA-DAH!grinz!hmmz...we quarreled again thou...but resolved tings...thank goodness...
alritez...i gtg...gotta start on my work now otherwise i wun b able 2 finish it on time...gotta go fetch hon later aft his work...grinz...

No comments:



call me tiger