Tuesday, September 21, 2004

shattered...
my life juz crumbled down on me at 1238am...tings ended...over smth trival...wat was actually a chat,was interpreted by him as an argument juz bcos he took it too hard...if u tot i was pickin a fight wif u,im sorri...
the tings u've done 4 me,i'll remember dem 4 life...the place in my heart will stay open...nv haf i fallen in love so quickly n coz of dat,the pain hurts like mad...
althou we were frm the same sch,we onli got 2 noe each other aft graduating...n juz noein each other 4 2 weeks,we opened the chapter 2 our love story...the story dat i tot wld last 4eva...
the emptiness i feel in me is beyond description...i feel so lost...the burnin flame has died...the road ahead is a blur...the footprint u left in my heart will stay embedded deep in me...
thank you for the sweet memories u've gave me,thank u for moulding me in2 the person i m now...
mayb time will bring us back 2gether...i'll wait till u're ready 2 tok,even if it's a long wait...

No comments:



call me tiger