Thursday, October 07, 2004

bad girl!
im sucha baddie...i juz arrived in sch wen my lesson is supopsed 2 start at 9am!heh...woke up at 7.15am,cld actually b on time...but tummy gave me a lil prob diz mornin,so i sorta took my time 2 shower n change...even played wif sparky b4 i left the hse...haha...
walked slowly 2 the bus stop,missed 1 train but din bother...reached dover n STROLLED 2 class...hah...it's IS class (dat freakin 3hr com lab lesson)!so yeahz,dat explains it ehz?
aniwae,ydae duty was terrible...we catered food 4 100 ppl...ended up onli abt 30 came...sad case ok!if i were the person giving the tok,i'd b so freakin demoralised!so the food was like damn alot!and we ate damn alot too...haha...n dat sorta settled my dinner 4 me...hah...
met hon aft dat,n his fren victor...wen 2 amk 4 dinner...his fren was like damn lame but at nt in the irritating manner...hah...
okiez,got to go!

No comments:



call me tiger