Saturday, October 16, 2004

bloated!
whoo!juz got hm not too long ago frm lunch...my Teacher Officer treated the CIs 2 lunch...ate zi cha...now im so darn full!
aniwae,diz mornin while i was walkin 2 PHS 4 parade,the sercurity guard at Castle Green said good mornin 2 me...at 1st i din noe he was saein gd mornin 2 me,tot it was a resident hu was walkin out of the gate or smth...but he kept repeating gd mornin,gd mornin,gd mornin...n aft i walked past the entrance (wif my back facing the security guard),he changed his 'gd mornin' 2 'gd mornin inspector'...like wat the...apparently he read the word 'cadet inspector' printed my t-shirt lahz...onli den i realised dat all the while he was saein gd mornin 2 me...hah...farnie security guard lahz...
hmmz...aniawe,it's shower time!cheerios!

No comments:



call me tiger