Tuesday, October 19, 2004

i luv my grandma!
heh...wen 2 visit my grandma aft RWPS lesson 2dae...reached TTSH at 2.30pm...grannie was so shocked 2 c me...hah!wen i reached,her eyes were closed,so i tot she was slpin n din disturb her,so i juz sat dwn quietly on the chair nxt 2 her bed...
aft awhile,she opened her eyes n i got a shock as well!haha...she said she wasnt slpin,juz restin...so yeahz,i was there wif her all the while...heh...missy came 2 gif the patients their tea time break...which consisted of warm milk and biscuits...n coz the ward dat my grannie was in was rather empty (it's a 6-ppl ward but there were onli 3 patients),the missy asked if i wanted a share of the tea break!hahaha...so she made me a cup of milo,n gave me 2 packets of biscuits!haha!nv knew dat patients' family members could haf a share...muahaha!
the milo was enuf 2 kill me,bloated my tummy 2 the core...haha...made me so so so full,so i gave the biscuits a miss...grannie told me 2 bring the biscuits hm coz she'd b gettin biscuits 4 every tea break,so there's nt a need 4 her 2 kip the biscuits...heh...
my 4th uncle came aft awhile,n he left aft 20mins or so?coz he had 2 mit a client...hon came awhile aft my 4th uncle came (he came aft his physio)...den my younger bro n cousin came over,so aft stayin at the hospital 4 almost half a dae,i decided 2 take my leave...heh...wen 4 dinner wif the boy,wen 2 united square n rotted awhile there...n here i am at hm,infront of my com...wif dat lazy cow slpin on my bed...haha...
alritez,gotta get goin...juz realised dat i've juz written a 1000 word essay...muahaha...too exegerating but yeahz...k im off!cheerios!

No comments:



call me tiger