Tuesday, October 26, 2004

wriggly bastards!
fuckin wriggly suckers...i got 11 of dem out frm the entire box n i noe datz nt it...i bet there r more in there dat got awae...but frm the whole box,11 of those stinky worms r enuf 2 make u sick...i feel so sick now but mayb it's psychological?but imagine if i really consumed some of those worms...n now dey r havin fun in my tummy...SICK!
but i really do feel queasy now...threw the entire box awae...those wriggly bastards wasted an hr of my studyin time...n dey r makin me feel really nauseous now,fuck!
i found a tiny hole at the bottom of the plastic...tink they bit their wae thru the plastic n got in n partied...dey probably got in wen dat box of cereals was still in the supermarket...yes,bought it frm Careffour...eww...watz wrong manz...got food poisonin frm their sushi the other time...now diz?damn...
i'm damn grossed now...the tot of worms partyin in my tummy makes me wanna vomit...damn...
ok,those suckers took up too much of my time oready...i betta really get dwn 2 studyin...i'll kip u captive till the dae u all DIE!

No comments:



call me tiger