Monday, November 22, 2004

ARGH!!!!!
WTF!hu cuts the damn grass at 8.30am?or rather,hu sent those grass cutters 2 cut the grass at 8.30am?4 the 1st time in abt 2 wks,im up at diz unearthly hr!2 me it's unearthly coz my usual wakin up time 4 the past 2 wks is AFTER 11pm!

i had so much probz tryin 2 get 2 slp last nite n nw i hafta wake up to the "beautiful noise" of grass cutting?wat the hell?!tried 2 slp at 2.30am last nite,but my BLOODY body clock juz WOULDNT listen 2 me!i was lying on my damn bed till arnd 3 smth b4 i fell aslp...n no,i did nt haf a sound slp at all!freakass!

my alarm clock only rings at 11 yet im awake now oready!my eyebags are fugly n the best part is dat i CANT GET BACK 2 SLP!!!!!wat a great wae 2 start the dae!those bloody grass cutters r now NOWHERE 2 b heard!i dun hear a single shit!earlier it was as thou dey were standin juz outside my damn window sill!SHIT!

like hello?it's nt as thou im stay 12 storeys above ground ok?!sounds frm the near distance can b heard by me!!!!!im onli stayin on the 2nd bloody lvl!moreover im a bloody light sleeper!shithead!

dammit!im gonna TRY gettin back 2 slp!yes,TRY!n im darn sure it WONT work!thx 2 those "considerate" freaks!

No comments:



call me tiger