Friday, November 05, 2004

i nid slp...
i nid slp...BADLY!i've been slpin at 5-6am for the past few nites...tax paper is killin me...i studied the most 4 tax lahz...mayb it's coz it cant seem 2 get in2 my brain...
the most sucky part is dat i gotta go 2 ubin immediately aft my paper...gr8 wae 2 celebrate the end of my exams...bummer!im gonna miz my bed,maplestory,family,food at hm,sparky,as well as him...
gonna conk out the moment i return frm ATC,probably hibernate 4 at least 12hrs...i'll update on how long i'll b slpin aft the camp...haha...record so far was 14hrs or was it 16hrs?cant rem...tink it was 14hrs...madness...2 me,datz alot...lets c if i can break dat record of diz round!
n aft i wake up,im so gonna pia my maplestory!!!whee!haha...seriously cant wait 4 Tax 2 b over...
gotta get goin...study!i'll blog again in 3 daez time...ciaoz!

No comments:



call me tiger