Friday, November 26, 2004

oh great...!
i was juz postin abt wat else cld go wrong n guess wat?STUPID blogger ate my entry up!so is dat the ans 2 my qn?freakass!

1 prob aft another...so freakin bad!1stly,my cpu's speed bcame a few notch slower so dat 4bided me frm playin maplestory...den ydae the lightning n thunder was so fierce dat it caused a short-circuit in my hm which made my com to die...windows wasnt able 2 boot up...dad came back n announced dat my hard disk is a goner...dad den changed a hard disk 4 me BUT i juz wasnt able 2 connect to the wireless connection...how great!n now blogger decides 2 go against me n eat up my entry!if blogger swallows diz entry again im so nt gonna bother blog this post animore!

nt in the mood 2 blog animore...n usin dad's com feels weird...

No comments:



call me tiger