Tuesday, December 07, 2004

bandanges!!!
blogger is finally workin!aniwae,i woke up at 2.30pm 2dae...haha...slept at arnd 4am the previous nite...so meanin i had arnd 10 1/2 hrs of slp!finally got ample slp!!!haha...eva since i came back frm ATC,i haven't had a full 10hrs slp...usually i'll knock out for at least 12 hrs aft a camp,but diz round i din...all thx 2 maplestory...so last nite was the final straw n my body cldnt take it ani longer...n plonk!i wen dead for 10 1/2 hrs!feel so great!but i still feel sleepy nw...

quite smart sia my body...sch wanna start den it's tryin 2 tune itself back 2 normal...nt bad...haha...

aniwae,1st aid course was whoo hoo!learnt mani diff kinda bandages 2dae...but it's juz too mani 2 rem!tink we learnt abt 11 diff kinda bandages in all...how 2 absorb?jialat...n as usual,im the bullyin object 4 my frenz...zZzZz...dun understand y my CI mates love bullyin me so much...wat the heck...

rite rite...gettin too lengthy...betta get goin nw...ciaoz!

No comments:



call me tiger