Tuesday, January 11, 2005

peanut butter craze!!!
im officially mad abt peanut butter!well,diz craze started abt 2 wks back n now it's gettin frm bad 2 worse!juz 2 daez back i opened a new bottle of crunchy peanut butter n guess wat?the entire bottle is finished 2dae!yes!in juz 3 daez i finished an ENTIRE bottle of peanut butter!!!yikes!

ok,i din exactly ate the entire ting myself,my dad n mum had some too (by some, i meant a couple of servings) but i ate majority of it!can u believe it?a whole bottle of peanut butter consumed in 3 freakin daez!datz seriously mad!!!i was like tellin my dad if i'd 2 bring a new bottle in2 the theatres 4 a show,i'll most prob exit the cinema wif an empty peanut butter bottle!datz how bad diz craze is!

i used 2 hate peanut butter 2 the extreme core (dat explains y i prefer mars bar 2 snickers bar),but i dunno y i suddenly bcame alrite 2 consumin peanut butter n worse still,got addicted 2 it!so now im officially in love wif snickers as well!haha...still love mars bar thou...

yeahz,back 2 my peanut butter craze..diz is madness!but owellz,at least it's aidin me in movin my bowels!wahaha!used 2 haf a hard time shittin but wif the sudden excessive consumption of peanut butter on a daily basis,im startin 2 shit more too!at least i've been shittin everydae 4 the past few daez...wahaha!ok,enuf of diz shitty biz...

No comments:



call me tiger