Sunday, January 30, 2005

super heaty...
ooo...my body is super heaty...my nose bled at 8am diz mornin...boo...was slpin like a log wen i felt my nose itch n felt smth flowin...instantly i knew my nose was bleedin n nt runnin nose...it was juz my instinct,so yeah,bolted straight 2 my toilet...

argh!y does diz hafta alwaes happen?stuuuupid nose bleed will look 4 me every few mths...n it alwaes bleeds int he middle of the nite,disrupting my beauty slp...watz the worst isdat diz will last another few more nites...goodbye beauty slp,hello stupid nose bleed...

guess i gotta drown myself in water...yes,i'll do juz dat...but it seems like gettin me 2 drink water is sort of like a challenge...stupid,ok,dat was lame...gonna force myself 2 drink even if im nt thirsty...

No comments:



call me tiger