Thursday, January 06, 2005

thanx mummy!
i juz got hm frm shoppin wif my mummy!got so mani stuffs!all at mummy's expense...hehe!1stly,mummy bought me a pair of Levi's jeans...so nice!hehe...it's 577,love the cuttin 2 the core!it's at the store 4 alteration,mummy will b collectin it 4 me tmr!yay!2 new pair of jeans!so happy!hehehe...

aft the jeans,i saw a belt,like the look of it n i was like askin my mum "shld i get a belt?" den my mum was "u like get lah!"...hahaha!so yeahz,got a belt...den aft dat,i got a pair of heels frm Charles n Keith...hahaha!actually i wanted 2 get a white jacket,budden i felt really bad,havin spent mum abt $190 oready...so yeahz,i tink i'll get the jacket myself...ooo..so cant wait 2 collect my jeans!feel dat every1 shld own at least a pair of Levi's jeans (val shares the same sentiments too!) n i've finally got myself a pair!hahaha...aft so long!

now i cant wait 4 CNY 2 arrive!wahaha...

No comments:



call me tiger