Sunday, February 20, 2005

CHINGAY FEVER!!!
juz got back frm chingay duty!hahaha...haven on my com for 2 daez...been bz...a lil update:
18th feb:
wen 2 sch,den aft sch wen dwn 2 orchard 4 my chingay duty...aft chingay duty,met up wif renjie,wen over 2 his place...spent the nite there...slept like a dead log,but woke up in the middle of the nite n ate chocs n he played PS2...pig,can eat chocs in the middle of the nite...
19th feb:
woke up late,juz in time 2 get ready 2 head off 2 orchard 4 my chingay duty again...got grouped up wif jay jay n hong kai (same as ydae)...we were deployed 2 our respective areas of duty den b4 the parade started,a girl (motivator) came up 2 me n asked me 4 my no 4 her guy fren...din wanted 2 gif but i relented.

aft the whole parade,diz guy frm my sector,Glenn, wanted my no as well...haha...n he's stayin at Westwood Crescent!!!Same as Danping!but he stays at 100 smth...haha...

aniwae,it's scary nw dat there r so mani nice ppl arnd me...diz is a periodic ting...wen it's quiet,it's totally quiet,wen 1 cums,a string cums...zZzZz...but ok lahz,make more frenz!the more the merrier!alritez,tink i betta get goin...haven been slpin well at all for the past wk...

No comments:



call me tiger