Saturday, February 05, 2005

so so so tired!
juz got back frm the Chingay briefing nt too long ago...n im ultra slpy!!!wen there so earli in the mornin,ended up wasted alot of time on admin stuff...so lousy man!shld haf wen later,den can slp more...

aniwae,those CNY goodies r a taboo!ive been eatin dem the past few daez n all thx 2 dem,im puttin on some shitty weight!if onli i can refrain myself frm eatin dem...yeahz...if onli...

I NID SOME SLP!!!!!i look like some freakass zombie rite nw lah...irritating!my eyebags are fugly!so tired but juz had lunch n it's bad 2 slp aft a meal!so...i muz TAHAN!

aniwae,my family is weird...we're gonna haf our reunion dinner tmr nite...like...HUH?!so earli lah!nv b4 in my 18 yrs of life had i had a reunion dinner datz nt on CNY eve...find it so weird...

No comments:



call me tiger