Monday, February 21, 2005

wat a bum!
claz started at 9am 2dae,but i onli reached sch at 11.45am...how abt dat man?aniwae,it's IS,dat 3hr lab lesson...i tink the lecturer gave me attendance...haha...ok,im seriously takin advantage of him 2 the core...hahaha...

my 6510 committed suicide 2dae...erm,ok,i actually murdered it...but it wasnt on purpose!it dropped on the ground in the lift while i was makin my wae up in sch,n my poor fone bounced on the hard floor a couple of times...aft dat,i looked at it n i was like: oh shit!there goes my fone (coz there was no reception). turned my hp off n on alot of times,still no reception n dat was wen i pronounced my hp dead.

howeva,my hp din die!haha...it was Singtel dat screwed up!all my frenz wif Singtel line were like complainin of nt havin ani reception...zZz...make me tot dat my hp died...heng ah!wat m i gonna do w/o my 6510?i cant nv live wif juz 1 fone man!i need at least 2!

gonna rest awhile,den gotta start muggin 4 Financial Accounting paper tmr!i dunno a shit watz goin on eva since CA1 sia!im so dead!

No comments:



call me tiger