Monday, February 28, 2005

whoo hoo!!!
juz got hm...finally met cheng xi...aft noein him for more than a yr,we finally met...wahaha...had dinner at cafe cartel...aft dat walked arnd J8 awhile,den he sent me back on his bike...his was a sports bike,sit until damn stress...coz hafta lean 4ward,n had 2 hold the bike's body...position damn awkward...

got the same comment as i got frm my big eye renjie...both of dem said dat pillioning me was like as thou dey're riding by demself coz dey cant feel my weight...zZzZ...like hello?im nt weightless!but yeahz,gd in the sense dat dey can ride as ease lah...haha...

cheng xi's company was gd,farnie dude,full of shit...n nw den i noe he has a twin bro...haha...datz smth dat i nv knew over the past 1 yr plus...hahaha...alritez,gotta get goin...gotta call big-eye renjie nw...

No comments:



call me tiger