Wednesday, March 02, 2005

basic theory test
juz had my basic theory test 2dae...tink i screwed it...as usual...watz new?the 'no overtakin' sign i mistook it as 'no entry 4 vehicles'...haha...how smart...checked thru my book aft the test den realize...other than dat,i hope i answered the other qns correctly!

aft my BTT,i wen dwn 2 orchard 2 mit steph n val...met up 4 our project grp mitin...budden we onli really did work for abt 25mins or so...aft dat we wen walkin arnd le...haha...trimmed my eyebros 2dae too...like finally!!!had a terrible tummy ache wen we were headin 2 the mrt...i rushed 2 the toilet immediately n released a entire load...tummy still ached a great deal aft dat but i cldnt hog the loo...

still hurts a lil nw...tink i mite unload again later 2nite...i betta get goin...super tired...

No comments:



call me tiger