Thursday, March 17, 2005

Forever the Same
I've come to realise that no matter how one say he/she will change, that is all just a hoax. It is indeed very true that a leopard can never ever change its spots, and this can be proven by many of such people.

I've tried to trust that particular someone again, but once again, my trust was broken. Even after making so many promises, after seriously swearing that the change will be visible, I don't seem to be able to see it at all, not even a single bit.

Even at this point in time when things are so crucial, that person could still do this kind of thing, the same old thing. So I conclude that one can never put full trust on another. Because in doing so, you'll only end up hurting yourself alot. Believe it or not, it's up to you people. I'm just stating facts from my experiences. Like it or not, this is life.

Sorry but I feel that it's hard for me to ever really believe that you're a changed person. I've misjudged you, or perhaps, you made me feel that way. I hope you're happy with the way things are right now, and I believe it's better for you, because now you can have fun and need not worry when you'll be caught red-handed for lying.

I just wish that one day, you would really change for good, put all your promises and words into actions for once and for all, and when that time comes, I hope you'll really cherish the one you have with you at that point in time. Do not let her down the way you did in the past, because it hurts a lot, but I doubt you know how that feels.

Till then, I wish you all the best. You were one person whom I really gave my heart to, whom I really loved, but you had to break it. Seriously, I wish for you to be a better man, go back to whom you used to be initially, be the person whom I fell in love with, cause that's when you were really you, no lies, no hiding, no disappointment.

No comments:



call me tiger