Monday, March 14, 2005

yay!!!my new specs!
finally collected my specs frm SP optemetry centre!got it diz afternn durin lunch time and apparently my head is too small 4 the specs,coz it had 2 be adjust a thousand times b4 it fitted me...haha...

n nw,the legs of my specs r curved wae too much dat i cant rest my specs back in2 its spectacle box...terrible!so much so 4 havin the specs 2 fit my face n cant fit the box...haha...tecksoon said he'll try 2 help me get a larger box 4 me...so nice!haha...

alritez,im so happy wif my specs now...althou the left side is wae thicker than the rite cos my left eye is +300 n right eye is +75,so can u imagine the vast diff in the thickness of the 2?haha...2 make tings worse,im far sighted,so it's a convex lens,thicker in the centre...

nonetheless,i still love my specs!!!coz it's red!muahaha...

No comments:



call me tiger