Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Feeling Groggy...
At work now, done with my assignments for today, and it's only like 2.45pm? Oh my, what am I going to do for the rest of the day?

Think I really have to start doing my work slowly. Been finishing up all my tasks real quick, to the extent that in 2 days, I completed a project that was supposed to occupy me for one and a half months.

Luckily there's another project coming up, and the person assigning that project to me told me to really take my time because it has to last me for my entire attachment here. So yes, I'm really going to take my own sweet time to complete that task. HAHAHA!

Met Dehui awhile during my lunch time, because he had books to lend me (Deception Point & Digital Fortress). He looked so smart in his uniform, haha! But his female colleague looked kind of pissed, lol. Thanks for lending me the 2 books dude.

The entire accounts department is in a meeting at the moment and it's so quiet here, so spooky! I'M BORED!

No comments:



call me tiger