Monday, May 30, 2005

I'm a Happy Girl!!!
Went on a mini shopping spree with Val after school today! Although it was just at Bishan J8, but it was nice! Jas joined us but left earlier.

As usual, Val and I were like aunties, shopped at NTUC like nobody's business! Bought Japanese rice cake which were pretty tasty! Val bought a hell lot more things, super auntie! Haha! But at least we DO go grocery shopping ok, practising to be a good wife in future! LOL!

I bought earrings for myself too! And I'm so in love with Davidoff's Echo for woman!!! I'm going to get it! Ok, I'm mad! Just got my Mango scent yesterday (barely 24hrs ago) and here I am aiming for Echo.

Putting my madness aside, 1st day at school was killer! Lecturers n tutors used up evey single minute according to the timetable! It's only the 1st day yet they have to stress us out in this manner?! GRRR!

The consolation was that I got 3 gifts from my frenz. I'm a happy girl! I've been a happy girl of late, and I LOVE THIS FEELING!!!!! And to add on to my happiness, tomorrow I have to go to school only at 2pm! But that's only for this week because there's no tutorial and practical for tomorrow's particular module! WHEEE!

No comments:



call me tiger