Friday, May 27, 2005

ITP is over
Last day at work was great!!! My supervisor, Linda, brought me to lunch! Had Fisn n Co. She wanted to bring me to dine at Crystal Jade or somewhere better but I didn't want because I wasn't hungry. Nice right? But it's all expensed to the company of course. But still, they treat their interns so nice!!! Never knew that they practice having a mini farewell meal for interns, or should I say, never heard of. Permanant staff, yes, but interns? Hmmm...

Mummy bought a Crystal Jade Cakery cake for all my colleagues (those from Accounts Dept, HR & Admin), but I paid for the cake, can't possibly let my mum pay right? But of all cakes, she had to buy one with LOTS of fruits on it. She said that there was this chocolate cake with blueberry filling. She should have gotten that instead because it sounds so much nicer!!! URGH!

My Liaision Officer paid me a visit today as well. All things went well and best of all, at around 6.15pm, there was a beautiful rainbow just right outside my window!!! Very nice way to end my ITP. I'm so going to miss my colleagues!!!

My supervisor even said that if they ever going to need any help, they are going to get my help! WHEE!!!! -grins from ear to ear-

For now, I'm going to get my beauty sleep back! Have not slept well ever since last Wednesday. Hahaha! DaimlerChrysler, I miss you!!!

No comments:



call me tiger