Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sleepy To The Max!!!
Oh damn! I'm so so so so so sleepy!!! Only had 1/2 hour of sleep last night (or this morning rather)! Went to Zouk with Jo & Val, ChengXi & JiaXi (the twins), and 2 of ChengXi's campmates.

We only met up at Zouk itself. And amazingly, we didn't spend a single shit at all! Haha! Because we didn't booze (good aye?), then supper was on the guys. Ride home was by ChengXi's friend. The twins were really close, can see from the way they conversed with each other.

Outside Zouk, we were approached by this upcoming new magazine thing, some photoshoot shit, next wednesday, outside Zouk. Not a bad way to spend my birthday, something interesting...

Freaky thing happened in Zouk!! This bloody ang mo held me by my waist from behind, and I didn't think much about it because I thought maybe I was in the way and he wanted me to make way for him, so fine, I let him pass. Then after that he stood behind Val and was staring straight at me, like what the hell? And Val was like saying ask him what he wants but apparently, I can't be bothered. Moreover he left after awhile, so heck lah!

The rest of the night was ok. Nothing else happened. Now I'm so zombified at work, zzz!!! Have to get going!

No comments:



call me tiger