Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Whoo Hoo!!!
Yay! Blogger is finally working! Tried to blog this morning when I got into the office at 8.30am, but think blogger was down. Yeah, I got to work so early when I'm supposed to start at 9am? Haha!

Anyway, the meet up with Jo & Val yesterday was great! We chilled out at Paulaner. So damn near for me, because all I had to do was take the elevator down from my office and cross millenia walk.

Met up with Val 1st, at 6.30 and we already started drinking. Eating only started after Jo arrived at 8pm! I had 2 liqueurs and 1 wine. Missed irish cream so much (used to drink it when we had it at home in the past)! Apricot brandy with sprite is nice, Val's recommendation.

Food wasn't all too bad but according to the other 2, food standard dropped (they worked there before, so they know). Bitching session lasted all the way till 12 plus. We got a little tipsy and things said then was meant to be kept within that circle. It was hell lot of fun! Hilarious!

Another date next Wednesday. Mambo. Yay! Crazy nights bitching away is a damn good stress reliever!

No comments:



call me tiger