Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Birthday Darling!
Spent almost the entire day with my boy. Dropped by his place at around 1430hrs and slacked all the way to dinner time and I brought him out for dinner!

Headed to Causeway Point, in hopes that there'll be a Citychain outlet there (to adjust the length of his Adidas watch), but there wasn't a outlet at Causeway Point, so we just had dinner there and left for Lot 1. Haha! Madness, travel all the way there just for a Citychain outlet.

Bumped into Jin Hui, and for a moment I thought he couldn't recognise me because he seemed so spaced out when I called out to him. After that, Shin Yu sms-ed me, saying her boyfriend saw me. Haha! Met up with her and her boyfriend for awhile, talked a little then we went our separate ways. Fancy meeting so many people at Lot 1.

Enjoyed the day with my boy, happy birthday dear! Hope you really like the watch, and also everything else that was in addition to the gift. Have a blessed birthday, and may all your dreams come true!

No comments:



call me tiger