Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I Feel So Dumb
I, Chan May Anne Yiptong, went to school for only 20 minutes today! How fantastic is that?

Alarm clock went off at 8am, and I sub-consciously turned it off and the next thing I knew was of me practically jumping out of bed in shock and realising that it's already 9.15am (lessons start at 10!)

My thoughts toggled between skipping the 1st lesson (tutorial), or cab down to school in ultimate fast speed. Decided to skip, but after my shower, there was still enough time to cab down and still be in time for school. So yes, I rushed out of my house and waited for a cab. And I waited, and waited, and waited... AND waited!

DAMN THE CABS! When you need them, there's NONE in sight at all (ok, there was, but all hired). After 15 odd minutes of waiting, I gave up because by the time I reach school it'll be probably around 10.40 or so, like no point! The worst feeling on earth is to cab it down to school like a nut and end up not getting attendance for that lesson.

So once again, I changed my mind and decided to skip tutorial. Slowly walked to the MRT station and took the train to school for the next lesson, and I was like about 15 minutes late? Maybe a little more, thanks to the slow walk. -rolleyes-

Bloody lab lesson ended early, so yes, in all, I was in school for only around half an hour. -rolleyes again- Last lecture cancelled, the lecture before the last lecture was some crap lecture (the lecturer really puts me to sleep with her droning voice), so I came home! At least I took a nap, that's something productive for my body! HAHA!

Freaking long-winded today! I swear if blogger eats this post up, I'm SOOOO NOT going to blog for a LONG time (right)!

No comments:



call me tiger