Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Liar
You lied, you still lie now, and you will continue to lie. Fancy all those talk about not being in a relationship with anyone? Guilty of something that you have to hide the fact?

"I'll never go into a relationship with her" was what you said. What a big fat lie. At that point in time when you said that, u were ALREADY in that relationship. Told you I knew, yet you still deny, and seriously, I don't see a point.

Trying to get the best of both worlds is what you're trying to achieve, that's so obvious, and to tell you the truth, it's very lowlife. Think about it. Always feel yourself as the "innocent party", "the one who got hurt badly"? Nah, think again.

You were in a happy relationship at that point in time when you said so much to me. Your purpose? Hoping that I'll soften and return to you? Obviously you want to have everything to yourself. If not A, then at least B would still be around, for you to keep. So despicable.

You're being unfair to her. And seriously, I pity her for that. You always say you know exactly what you want in life, I strongly doubt so. Looking at the way you handle things, you're very immature. From this day on, be happy with the way you lead your life.

I'm utterly disgusted with your actions the other day. Fancy being so bold when you were hiding a lie. Poor her. Your life is in a mess. Straighten things out, it'll definitely do you good.

No comments:



call me tiger