Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Istana Open House
Went to Istana open house on the 7th, and I can say that Istana is like a huge countryclub! A super long way up to reach the main building!

Anyway, went there to support my boy, because he was performing SPDS, a sort of precision drill, also known to me as Taiwanese Drill. You did a good job dar!

Oh Ben, thanks for making a trip down with me to Istana!


Istana open house Posted by Picasa

8th Aug:
Made arrangements with my polymates to go and see fireworks together. All attached people were to bring their partners, but somehow the thing was cancelled.

Had a small argument with my darling, no idea what sparked that off in the first place, but we got it resolved (as usual).

9th Aug:
Just got home not too long ago. Sent my boy back to camp. He's got a performance at Jurong East open field later at 6pm. Hopefully I'm able to make it down later.

No comments:



call me tiger