Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blasted Tooth
Why is the tooth at the far end of your gum that grows during adulthood called the 'wisdom tooth'? It obviously stupidly hurts so much that it shouldn't be given that name. Instead, I think 'stupid tooth' sounds more appropriate for it.

The whole of my left cheek feels sore, and every little thing I do sends shots of pain that causes my already-horrible-looking face to contort even more horribly. Even swallowing saliva is such a chore.

Solid food will be out for me for awhile till the pain subsides. I can happily live on water the entire day today. Shall sweeten up my drink a little so I get a little energy from whatever liquids I'm going to consume.

Stupid tooth! Blasted tooth! So much for the name it's been given. -_-

No comments:



call me tiger